look im oh so gutter come through stinkin of cocoa butter, local nutter
JUST MAKING MY LIFE DIFFICULT PRIYA!
- Missy Elliott - Slide
- Optimum - Broken Embrace
- Konflict - Bad Acid
- Gods Gift - Mic Tribute
- Xtrafunk - Summer Sun (fuck knows what this is)
- Daft Punk - Too Long
- Big Pun - Brave in the Heart
- Bob Marley - No Woman No Cry
- DJ Hazard - Murder Tonight
- Buraka Som Sistema - Kalemba (Wegue Wegue) - I haven’t listened to BSS in so long!
everydaycatharsis: ♫ ♫ NOW YOU HAVE TO DO 20
This must definitely scoop up some embarrassing drum and bass riddims…
- Ed Rush & Optical - Temper
- Starlito - Alright
- P-Money - Hot Ones
- Arcade Fire - Porno
- A Tribe Called Quest - Hot Sex (is there a trend in these last 3?)
- Hans Zimmer - Radical Notion
- Cunninlynguists - Dying Nation
- Kissy Sell Out - This Kiss (Jack Beats Remix)
- Water Borders - What Wi Want (Damu Remix)
- Skream - Phat Head
- 2pac - How Do You Want It
- Kingdom - Fogs
- Swindle - Do The Jazz
- Al Green - Love and Happiness
- Last Japan - Ape Sound
- Streetlife DJs - Gunn Crime
- Loco Dice - Breakfast at Nina’s (Onur Ozer Remix)
- Gang Starr - Work
- Clams Casino - Swervin’
- Little Richard - Long Tall Sally
Like one drum and bass track…
- Nhan Solo - Tell You
- Sub Focus - Could This Be Real (Joker Remix)
- Blak Twang - GCSE
- Method Man - Break Ups to Make Ups
- Leaders of the New School - Case of the P.T.A.
- Isaac Tichauer - Hypersensitive Lover
- Spor - 1up
- Outkast - The Whole World
- Tricky - If Only I Knew
- Jessie Ware - No To Love (George Fitzgerald Remix)
I have no idea how it missed all the drum and bass I downloaded when I was 18…
I’ve turned into such an annoying blogger tonight.
Put a ♫ in my ask and I’ll put my music on shuffle and give you the first 10 songs.
(Source: turbanaroo, via touslememes)
You can’t spell dry spell without spell.
You know when you repeat words so much that they just don’t seem to look or sound right? I’m having a major situation with ‘spell’.
Shout out to the moment when white people could actually work out how to do a skank when Gracious K dropped Migraine Skank. It made the dancefloor at Gatecrasher look like a Barney the Dinosaur exercise DVD.
And that’s your Modern History of Britain’s Club Music.
Apparently 2005 was all about some animated toad making F1 car noises over the Beverley Hills soundtrack….
Do you remember putting your hands up for Detroit in 2006?
2007 was an odd one though, where every fella displayed their best falsetto tone just to sing “I’m heartbroken, without your love”